Changing Notification type in Statement Print - Problem

sajde

Hi,

We have requirement to change the notification ST in statement print to SA, i have copied standard driver program R03B500X , R03B5005 & R03B5001. i have modified the NER (N03B0150) i have just changed the notification type ST to SA. when i tried to run the report R5503B500X (new report created by me), the connecting report R5503B5005 is looping again and again causing ther server to hang. Can any one help on this ?

Thank you..

sajde,

Welcome to JDEList and congratulations on your first post.

Your question is a little difficult to answer as you have not provided much detail. The problem you describe is indicative of the "infinite loop" problem, where a loop is initiated and there is no valid exit. This could be because of unexpected data values, or proramming errors.

To help us to help you please provide the following:

Your system configuration - all ways important - JDEList members are encouraged to put this in there signature - see mine at the bottom of this post.

A description of the changes you have made and what you are trying to do. It would be beneficial to attach a jdedebug log and the event rules.

Also, if you haven't already done so, it would be good for you to look at the following posts:

JDELIST DISCUSSION GROUPS (FORUMS) NETIQUETTE
JDELIST Mailing List and Forum Guidelines
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Back