can remove no data page report?

lisachew

Hello List,

Refer to the attachment, the report is a customise report. Data selection is by branch, commodity class and item.

This report is sort by the commodity class, branch and then item number. Meaning every new commodity class it will be printing on a new page. Refering to the attachment, the page that was printed have a (HAR hardware) commodity class, branch = 100300 and location = URMS. Item number 307-130405-00.

So every new commodity class will print on new page, this apply to those commodity class which have information or no information at all on the page.

No information as in all the amount is equal to zero and no item code at all. This it will still print to the new page. Which will waste lots of paper as everytime when they print the whole commodity class, some whcih dun have data will also be printed ( many papers).

Please refer to the box that I have include on the printscreen. That's is the example of what I meant. Sorry that I couldnt get the exact printscreen of this example.

Question is, how can I disable this no information page? Is there any way for it? Coz I am not very familiar on how to do this method. Please help and advice.

Thank you very much

Best regards;
Lisa
OneWorld XE B733.3
SP 13
Intel NT4-service pack 6A
SQL 7
Service Pack 2

Attachments

• 3-26769-r564111c.doc
    59 KB · Views: 69
This will be the attachment as I found that the previous attachment might have some errors in opening it.

Appologize for any inconvinieces caused

Thank you!

Best regards;
Lisa
OneWorld XE B733.3
SP 13
Intel NT4-service pack 6A
SQL 7
Service Pack 2

Attachments

• 3-26770-r564111c.doc
    59 KB · Views: 63