Business Reasons For Upgrade From XE to ERP 8.0

Re: RE: Business Reasons For Upgrade From XE to ERP 8.0

Yes our filter blocked this because of a virus and that it was a ".zip" file. Would it be possible to post this on the JDEList site so we can all get at it?

Thank you.

I'd like to receive them as well.

Thanks in advance

Carrie Ricotta [email protected]
----- Original Message -----=20
To: [email protected]=20
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Business Reasons For Upgrade From XE to ERP 8.0

Please send the information to me [email protected]hanks
OneWorld XE Update 6 Service Pack 21
Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000 SP3
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: =
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=3D&Board=3DOW&Number=3D74=

This is the JDELIST One World / XE Mailing List. To stop receiving =
these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control =
Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board =
posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your =
subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards=AE

M&D Information Systems, Inc.

Re: RE: Business Reasons For Upgrade From XE to ERP 8.0

I would also like to receive this.

To everyone who has replied to this posting:

I had originally begun to send requesters a copy of the information that I had gathered from disparate sources of information. Unfortunately, just as the disclaimer stated in the email some of you may have received, I have been unable to get JDE/PSFT to verify very much of my information so its validity remains suspect.

The further I began to dig, the more I realized that I had conflicting souces of information. For instance, many of the ESU's/SAR's that I was confident were included with ERP 8.0, show up as ERP 8.9 version enhancements on the Knowledge Garden.

So, the magical list of ERP Versions --> to Modules --> to ESU's --> to SAR's list that I was trying locate (or compile) has not come to fruition. I would feel remiss to forward on the information I gathered as I have decided to even discard it from my own use at this point.

My suggestions for all who are trying to get this information together...post a request to talk with others using modules you are interested in, at the version you are researching. Off-line discussions with people who can without a doubt verify that a piece of functionality exists has been my most reliable source.

Sorry I could not follow up with better information.

I was reviewing posts as I am in the process of working on an upgrade from Xe to 8.10. Any info that you could send to me as well would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris Wick
[email protected]

Fatherp, the information I was trying to collect was for ERP 8.0 and ERP 8.9 (and PSFT provided documentation was pretty bad).

However, for ERP 8.10 I think you are in luck! I believe you will find that PSFT has provided release notes and data model net change documentation for ERP 8.10 on there website.

Good luck,

Ryan

Ryan,

I had a problem with mi mail and I lost the file, could you resend it to me again???

Thanks
Luis Felipe

Back