BSSV JDBJ error in JDE TR 9.1.0.3

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
I got the below error in the bssv log file. Do you have any ideas why? I'm using JDE 9.1.0.3 on Windows

[SEVERE][JDBJ]CallObject.buildMsg(): Problem with data-structure flatten: | Business Function Name: MaintainEmployee, DLL: , BSFN data structure: com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.callmethod.ExecutionParameterSet@2baae3f, Host: DEV1, User: JDE, Environment: JPY910 java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String

[WARN][RUNTIME]*ERROR* CallObject@2bab487: Problem with data-structure flatten: java.lang.String user:JDE Env:JPY910

[WARN][RUNTIME]*ERROR* CallObject@2bab487: The business function being executed is causing a problem user:JDE Env:JPY910

[SEVERE][INTEROP]Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: The business function being executed is causing a problem com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.ServerFailureException: Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: The business function being executed is causing a problem

[SEVERE][BSSVFRAMEWORK][Context ID: 10.1.1.45:5870411341950401331:6699] BSFNServiceException: Server Failure while executing business function. Please try request again. :MaintainEmployee(F11S100 - Maintain Employee Master) oracle.e1.bssvfoundation.exception.BSFNServiceRuntimeException: Server Failure while executing business function. Please try request again. :MaintainEmployee(F11S100 - Maintain Employee Master)

Andrew,
Is this working fine in DV?. There seems to be some issue while executing function. Try to get a Callobject log so you can know if the function is launched or not.

Is this new development or something working which is failing on new relese?.

Chan

We don't have DV environment. We used to use Linux (TR9.0) and it worked fine and now we switched over to Windows but at the same time, we upgraded it to 9.1.0.3 so it's hard to know if it's because of the OS or the TR. I don't have the Linux env anymore so I can't go back and test.

I searched on support.oracle.com and it has an entry that looks a little bit like my issue and it said it has to do with the call kernel being staled. I have to look into it more. Please let me know if you know of a solution to it.

Thanks

Since i see an error on Function parameters, did you deploy a full package. if not then i would suggest you do a full package deploy and then retest. Else callobject log is only saver for you.

Chan

Back