BSFN Mappings in 8.10

jstooge

VIP Member
Client has Citrix servers. Created environments by simply mapping all BSFN's coded in OL to run client only to be mapped to LOCAL, then put in default BSFN mapping to the server. They have customized out of box apps, mainly facing me now, P4210, which utilizes the MBSFN B4200310. The P4210 process runs if in a "real" Citrix environment that runs BSFN's locally by default, it fails in the "real" envrionment where the Citrix users are forced to run BSFN's on the server.

I'm trying to determine if it is something that is based around the custom programming or a OCM mapping.

Here's what is happening...in an environment set up normally for fat/citrix clients (BSFN's default to LOCAL), the process works. When it is run in the 'custom' environment, which is set to default BSFN's to the server, for the Citrix clients, the process fails. Even though there are no mappings in the custom environment that point a BSFN that is not coded in OL to be a client only BSFN to run on the server. Essentially...they have a JAS setup for a Citrix server environment.

My question...I'm sure I'm going to be considered "stupid" and told I should get "proper training and pay for consulting help"
wink.gif
(couldn't resist), are there BSFN's that need to be set to LOCAL in addition to the client only BSFN's for Citrix clients on E1 8.10 if the intent is to run all logic on a server even for the Citrix users?

Back