B0500047 Mapping

madajee

Hi
I am trying to Insert some Attachments to F00165 directly in 8.10. For that i want to use Business Function B0500047, but unable to map the Data Structure. Can you send me any help document which will explain how to map the Data Strucure.

Thanks,
madajee

If you are just trying to insert text into F00165 then you can also use B90CA892. Here is the code to use it.

Function To Migrate Long Text To Media Object
SL StartTime -> EnteredDateTime
SL EndTime -> ModifiedDateTime
VA rpt_sz_MO_TXVC -> NOTESTXT
VA rpt_sz_NO_OBNM -> szNameObject
VA rpt_sz_GTextKey_TXKY -> GenericTextKey

TXVC - Your Generic Text
OBNM - 'GTXXXX'
TXKY - This is the key which you need to generate.

There is one catch in this BSFN which bit me. NOTESTXT is of length 4000 only. If you want more copy this and create a new BSFN. But if your text length is less than 4000 then you dont have a problem.

Thanks,
Kris12

If your trying to just insert text into F00165 you have another BSFN B90CA892. Here is how you use it.
VA rpt_sz_GTKey_TXKY -> GenericTextKey

TXVC- Generic Text
OBNM - GTXXXX
TXKY - Key for the GT
But there is one catch with this BSFN. NOTESTXT is of 4000 length only and it bit me when i was converting more than 4000 length. If your text is not more than 4000 length then its ok otherwise clone it and take a new DD.
Let me know if you have any q?
Thanks,

If your trying to just insert text into F00165 you have another BSFN B90CA892. Here is how you use it.
VA rpt_sz_GTKey_TXKY -> GenericTextKey

TXVC- Generic Text
OBNM - GTXXXX
TXKY - Key for the GT
But there is one catch with this BSFN. NOTESTXT is of 4000 length only and it bit me when i was converting more than 4000 length. If your text is not more than 4000 length then its ok otherwise clone it and take a new DD.
Let me know if you have any q?
Thanks,
hi kris12,
have you tried B90CA892 - MigrateFileToMediaObject can you able to share its parameter mapping.

Back