App# P43081 Order Not Clearing

KKJ70

Well Known Member
Has anyone else experienced Purchase Orders not clearing out of the Approval Que once they have been approved/rejected?
We are having this occur for the order originator or the person responsible for approving, sometimes both for the same order.

I have yet to find a commonality in these occurrences.
Please let me know what else would be useful to help resolve this.

Thank you.

I would start by looking at the F4209 table and see what is happening there. Does the order show an approved message there? And is the hold code clearing out if you are using that? And what is the order status, is it moving?

Hold codes are not being used.
Status codes do advance.
The Approval Review will show it being approved, but the Status Summary shows "Pending".

I remember back on the world system that if someone had overriden the approval (IE having a member of IT approve it because someone was away) then it used to leave it pending. We had to SQL the record out.

FYI - I managed to clear it up by using the Purchase Order Revision - Management form and setting the status back to the approval level (230), then order was available for approval/rejection again and processed normally.
Thanks for all the input!

I have a new situation with the "same error".

A PO is still showing pending in an Approval que. The PO was approved and then a line added to the order. The added line went from Awaiting Approval (230) to 999 when a payment voucher was processed.

Any ideas, other than SQL, on how to release it from the Approval que?
And
Obviously something is not set correctly if a PV can be made on something not approved, so any suggestions on where all to look to keep this from happening?

~Kelli

[ QUOTE ]
The row exit Remove Msg will release it from the approval queue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, these are situations when that does not work. The only resolution we have found thus far is to add a line to the order for a penny, send it through and have the last person reject it, then cancel that line.

We are going to test having them approve it all the way through and then cancel the line. This will show approvals all in the Status Sumamry.

Hi,

In P43081 ( Order Approve / Release) there are some orders which are showing in the approval queue , and also don't have the option to reject & approve the orders, client dont want that orders to be visible there, what we can do to remove that from approval queue, the order has 2 lines both are cancelled >

Back