AP Check Remittance Formatting

ndavid

The company that I work for was recently bought out and the new company is implemention JDE for us.... I have only done some very basic training, but I noticed that their check remittance is printing out a line for every line on the P.O. Is there a way to change this so it prints out one line per invoice?

My first question to ask is this new company running a custom A/P check pri nting program, or are they using the base JDE program.=C2=A0 Base JDE A/P c hecks runs off the F04xx files, so they would be printing from the A/P invo ice, not from the PO.=C2=A0 My second thing would be to investigate how vou cher match is configured, which is what I assume you are using to create th e A/P invoices (since you talk about PO detail).=C2=A0 There might be somet hing there where the PO detail is getting fed over in creating the invoice, which would then cause what you see.=C2=A0 Will the new company let you ch ange the process, if this is what they are used to doing?
=C2=A0
John Dickey

I really wish I could answer some of these questions John. LOL I am so new to JDE that this sounds like a foreign language. I'm hoping that once we go live next month, I will be able to figure out a little more about the program and find out how things are matching up. I think the new company would be open to changing the process. They don't really like the way it's printing now, I just don't think they have ever looked into it. I think we all see this as a great opportunity to make changes since we are trying to blend two companies into one. Thank you for your suggestions, and I will definately be coming back to your post once I get a little more familiar within JDE. I do know that the new company has a steller IT group including some developers so I'm sure if they had a little time to look around they might be able to make the necessary changes as well.

Back