• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Advance Pricing - Basis Code 8 - Custom Program

BSK

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom program to get price adjustment from a custom program based on F4211.SDVEND & F4211.SDSHAN fields, but the pointer to F4211 does not have value for SDVEND field and it does have values for other fields (like SDCARS, SDITWT, etc) from F4211 Cache when I retrieve F4211 row pointer. Please help me to know if I missed anything to get the value for SDVEND from F4211 inside the BSFN, so that I can get the custom table value for price adjustment.

Thanks
Bala
E1: 9.2

BSK

Just to add additional information:

We are calling this BSFN from Advance Pricing Basis Code 8 (Object Library)

BSFN :
JDEBFRTN (ID) JDEBFWINAPI CUSTOMBSFN (LPBHVRCOM lpBhvrCom, LPVOID lpVoid, LPDSD4500210 lpDS);
Get the F4211 Cache values:
lpdsF4211 = (LPF4211)jdeRetrieveDataPtr(dsInternal.hUser, lpDS->idF4211RowPtr);