ActiveConsole crashing intermittently on Windows 7

RonWeasley

Hi,
We have moved to Windows 7 64-bit OS recently, and we find that our EnterpriseOne fat client (running on app release 9.0, tools release 8.98.4.3) is crashing intermittently.
For example, if we open UTB and close it after a while, it closes and then throws an error message = UTB has stopped working.

RDA, etc. is also having this problem. Any ideas?

Regards,

Ron,

Take a look at the MTRs for tools release 8.98.x. See if that tools release supports Windows 7 64 bit.

If your company upgrades to tools 9.1.x, Windows 7 64 bit is supported. I wouldn't suggest jumping all the way to tools 9.3.x yet. That tools release still has some kinks to iron out. All of my 9.0 and 9.1 clients are on tools 9.1.x and I haven't had any issues with windows 7 64 bit.

- Gregg

Thanks Greg - 8.98.4.3 supports Windows 7 64-bit. That is where we are.
I am thinking it has something to do with OS (some DLLs might be corrupt or something). Please let me know if you have something else to suggest as well.

Regards,
Ron

I am encountering issues with OneWorld B7333 (XE) package installs in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 64 bit environments. It's like the package install process is encountering permissions issues that prevent the various components from running correctly. Currently updates are installed, but features fail to run and the standard progress bars, JITI windows and UBE window do not open. Thoughts?

Back