• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

1099 MISC for 2014, pre-printed

nnarmada

Hello,

I'm having a nightmare with the alignment of 1099 MISC pre-printed version. 1099 blank page version work just fine, but our accounting department would like to have the pre-printed ones. I've been trying to get the pre-printed BIP version to align properly on to the sheet since 3 days, but in vain. I tried to modify the report "R045152" and the BIP template "TP045152TRP1". I know Oracle doesn't support this alignment issues, hence I'm seeking help here. Did anybody succeeded to print the pre-printed sheets of 1099 for 2014, either copy A or copy B? if so, please let me know if you have any tips, which pre-printed sheets did you use and your printer settings.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Narmada

nnarmada

For anybody who is wondering how I ended up printing 1099 on pre-printed forms, I've modified the report design in RDA for a version, which doesn't have the BI publisher template attached and it printed fine.

Best,

Narmada