Security Fields

rordosgo1

Happy New year for everyone!

I would like to know if the system keeps the date when an account is disabled and the date of the last access or connection of an specific account.

I appreciate your help!

Rob
Toledo, OH

I find this information by myself, but still I want to know if the disabled date is kept in the system. The following resolve the tracking for last logon per eack users in OW.

We can do that for tracking the user Login/Logout activities in Ow we have a table F9312 (Security History Table) which keeps the information about the User and Administrator can use this table for tracking user's activities. As you want to track the information of the last access or connection of an specific account, So you can access the Security History Table (F9312) to get this information.

For enabling the security history table you must go to the security server jde.ini, under the [SECURITY] section, a value of History = 1 needs to be written. This will turn ON the security history for the OneWorld sessions. After this is done, when the users log in, their sign in and sign out information will be tracked in the F9312 table. You can see the table field structure by looking under the Security History application.

Also for your information,the Security History Table (F9312) keeps the history of the below mentioned events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
Code Event Type
---------------------------------
01 Sign-on
02 Sign-off
03 Password Change
04 System Administrator Change
05 Add User
06 Delete User
07 Add F00950 Record
08 Delete F00950 Record
09 Modify F00950 Record
10 Add User to F0092
11 Delete User From F0092
12 Modify User in F0092
13 Add User/Role Relationship
14 Remove User/Role Relationship
15 Modify User/Role Relationship
16 Data Item Type Change
17 Data Item Size Change
18 Signatures Turned On
19 Signatures Turned Off
20 Auditing Turned On
21 Auditing Turned Off
22 Pass Through User Turned On
23 Pass Through User Turned Off
24 Real Time Notif Turned On
25 Real Time Notif Turned Off
26 Pre-populate User Turned On
27 Pre-populate User Turned Off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!

Rob,

When a JDE OW / PSE1 (Oracle????) user account is disabled the Security Last Changed column in the F98OWSEC is updated. However, of course, this is not the only action that will update this column.

Back