E9.0 Stock by Customer / Area

problemsolving

Hello,
right now we have a single warehouse sharing stock for different markets (EMEA and US).

We have specific order type by market (e.g. SO for EMEA , SP for US) and we would like to have SO picking just stock reseverd for EMEA and SP order type picking from US Stock.

How this can be managed in an efficient way ?

Hello, This can be managed by Allowed Lot status group P41081 setup. You can create different lot status such as O and P and define as per order types SO and SP. Do the status code update at Item Location by using P41024 or by mass update by R41085 (New functionality of JDE 9.2) for the stocks which are relevant for EMEA and US Market.
Put the allowed lot status group in P4210 and R42520 processing option.

Regards,
Vinay

Hello, This can be managed by Allowed Lot status group P41081 setup. You can create different lot status such as O and P and define as per order types SO and SP. Do the status code update at Item Location by using P41024 or by mass update by R41085 (New functionality of JDE 9.2) for the stocks which are relevant for EMEA and US Market.
Put the allowed lot status group in P4210 and R42520 processing option.

Regards,
Vinay
Hi Vinay ! thank you for ur feedback.

I tested it but i got this result and issue: https://www.jdelist.com/community/threads/lot-hold.58937/

are you aware of this behaviour?

Hello - I had the look on the screenshots provided in above link. The behavior of transaction looks that it considers all the soft committed quantity in calculation since there is no Lot status code then at secondary location it checks based on the Lot status code. I think the order entry will follow this way, however the backorder release online P42117 should be allocate the stock correctly. Can you try this one?

Back