system unstable

Dole

we are having issues JDE system Xe SP22.

Error Message: [Invalid Ovewrite or Read]The system may become unstable. Please debug the appliation using the event rule debugger.

It is happening to almost all applications accessing through Citrix.

We are using JD Edwards OneWorld Xe SP22, HP /Oracle 9.2

Attachments

• 164510-JDE OneWorld Xe Applications crashing errors list.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 87
This is more properly a technical question, and thus should have been asked in the "EnterpriseOne" area and not the "Applications" area.

This error is a result of the business functions running on the Enterprise Server, and not returning an acceptable result within the timeout period. There could be several reasons for this, most of which can only be diagnosed by looking at the debug logs on the server where the business functions are running.

Most of the transactional problems will spit out a "Commit Failed" error in addition to the "Invalid Overwrite or Read," so I can't tell what your problem is based on the one message.

Hi Dole,

I agree with Ken - your issue is Tech/CNC and/or Developer related, so post it to the appropriate forum.

At last, do not leave you without help. This Errror typically occures, when there is/are *PUBLIC and/or user specific "old" User Overrides on the form, while the the form is modified - mainly this means overrides on the grid.

Had been the form modified?
Are the User Overrides on it? - Check this in P98950 User Overrides application.

Keep us informed. Thanks.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi,

Its definitely a User Overrides issue, use P98950 to filter the user/role and delete the user overrides. You can always recreate a default one.

I agree this belong to the "EnterpriseOne" section since only the CNC admin users can remedy this one.

Hope this helps.

Back