Error: During invocation an NER through XML interoperability.

rbesu

Hi,

I am working on an integration product, where we need to develop NER's that can be invoked by java framework through XML interoperability.

I have developed 2 NER's ,
1st NER - custom code for insertion of records into a table.
2nd NER - Has a call statement.

CALL( UBE:R03B551 , Ver: XJDEDOC1 )

We are able to invoke both the NER's and got the expected results in Xe and faced soem problem in E812.
When we invoke these two NER's, we are able to see the expected result for 1st but not the 2nd one.
FYI. The jobs will be submitted in the enterprise server when we invoke through XML interoperability. So, checeked the JDE.LOG and found few errors. Please find the attached logs for details.

Thanks

Rajitha J
JDEdwards Technical Consultant (E812)
Release details:
EnterpriseOne

Instead of using CALL statement in the NER i think its better to use the XML UBE execution.

If i recall then there is some changes done by JDE in 8.12 regaring execution of the UBE from function. Try to research on this.

Hope this helps.

Chan

Hi Chandrakant,

How are u? Thanks for your reply once again.
As per your suggestion,we tried to use a new XML request which can directly invoke a report.

Can you please look into this request.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<jdeRequest type="ube" user="JDE" pwd="JDE" environment="DV812" session="">

<ACTION TYPE="CREATE_XML" TEMPLATE_TYPE="LAUNCH_JOB">
<REPORT_NAME VALUE="R03B551" />
<REPORT_VERSION VALUE="XJDE0001" />
<JARGON_SYSTEM_CODE VALUE="1" />
<COMMENTS VALUE="1" />
<DATA_TYPING VALUE="1" />
<BUSINESS_VIEW VALUE="0" />
<PRINTER_INFORMATION VALUE="0" />
<POPULATED VALUE="1" />
</ACTION>
</jdeRequest>

But we couldn't meet our requirements . Can you please help me out in this?

Hi all,

We are able to invoke an UBE directly XML request.

Initially we need to send the XML request with report name,JDE will respond with XML Request which is an input sequentially.

JDE will generate a XML Template request for the report initially and that template we need to send back again to JDE.

Then we are able to invoke the Report from Java with the help of UBE Kernel in JDE.

Thanks for ur support.
Rajitha.

Back