E1 8.11 - Submit TCs on Entreprise server ?

Eone

We are trying to submit the TCs from the deployment server to the Enterprise server and running into errors like "No such path or directory." and from further troubleshooting it appears that the record insert to the Job control table F986110 is failing with a duplicate job number. Apparently the job number does not get incremented when the UBE is being submitted to the server. We are currently on tools release 8.94_N1. We have called this in to the Oracle Helpline.
Has any one else run into this issue or similar issue ?

Also has anyone on E1 8.11 successfully been able to submit TCs from the deployment server to the Enterprise server? If you have been able to then what tool release are you on.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

E1 8.11, Dev Env, AS/400, 8.94_N1, DB2,

We had no problem 'submitting' the TCs to the ES. What we had a problem with was getting the correct results communicated back to the TC Workbench.

I don't remember getting the error you mention. You do have Security Server turned off (on the ES) and are logged in with PSFT/PSFT (pwd must match), right?

I'm doing a upgrade from Xe to 811. Ready to do TC on the ES tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. Also, my other 811 install was upgraded from 894D1 to 894M1 and no UBEs will run on the ES. Have to rollback as a result. Do you have the same problem?

CW
v5r3, 8.11, 894_M1

Srini,

I did an 8.11 upgrade and all my TC's ran fine on the Enterprise Server. I was on 8.94.L1.

But my platform DB was Wintel / SQL which is different from yours.

Do you have the pristine pathcode installed on the Enterprise Server. By default the TC's would run in the PS811 env on the server....unless you change it in the ES INI file

Back