Definition of I75GSTU in DD

Tom_Davidson

Tom_Davidson

VIP Member
I have been adding ESU's for localizations and seem to have a missing DDDict item I75GSTU, does anyone have this in their DD and would you please share it?

Attachments

• n7400141.zip
    431 bytes · Views: 7
India Goods and Service Tax. Theres a large number of DD items that come with that ESU. My guess is that if you haven't gotten that one, theres a bunch of others also missing. You might want to go back to that ESU and "force" the ESU into your system, which would be the safest way to get the objects installed.

https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/BugDisplay?id=24740687

John,

I don't have any of the India localizations, I'm betting that they have an undocumented crossover, as this seems to be the only DD item missing.

Thanks

Thanks Jon, It got me thinking (some days I'm slow), I got the definition from my 9.2 installation. Hopefully this will solve this for me. I'm 99% sure this is something that didn't change between 9.1 and 9.2 since it's an Address Book Number

Tom

Thanks Jon, It got me thinking (some days I'm slow), I got the definition from my 9.2 installation. Hopefully this will solve this for me. I'm 99% sure this is something that didn't change between 9.1 and 9.2 since it's an Address Book Number

Tom

Tom,

I got same issue, where you get I75GSTU from, can you please share it?

Thank,

Eric

Back