Finance - Payee Control

jdelearner

This Query is regarding the payee control in Automatic payment processing.
I had created payment groups in Automatic payment processing. But some of suppliers were not processed in the payment group, because of the payee control.
My query regarding where and how to setup this payee control. How to activate or deactivate the payee control? In what situations does this payee control arise?

Thanks in Advance
JDE learner

Hi

Look at the processing options of X0450 version ZJDE0001 via IV. - These answer you questions as to when payee approval records are created
If these processing options are enabled then records are added to F0450.
If unapproved records exist in the F0450 then payment is held
P0450 can be used to approved payee changes.

It is very useful functionality

Regards

Thanks Lawrence Janes for your input.
But I have another query regarding, how to setup Workflow approval route for payee control i.e. the approver must receive message about the payee control through the workflow and approve the same.
please guide me on this as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Hi

I have looked at this for another client an can report that there is no standard Workflow for this process within standard OneWorld.

You could create Ad-Hoc workflow either as a table trigger to the F0450 or embed the workflow within a report similar to the R04505 which when run would send reminders for all outstanding.

As the system does not hold the approver number you would need to consider ways of storing this information ie- UDC codes etc.

When I considered this workflow previously the mail was to be sent to the person adding the record as in all likelyhood the process was breaking down due to them not forwarding the relevant documentation

Regards

Back