JD15076

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
We are having a problem building a full package after applying this ESU. The person at JDE has said that we are not the only one's with the problem. Error on CPAY and BSFN B7700004. So if you applied this or are thinking about applying this ESU. Be careful! I'll let you know the results after I hear more from JDE.

BTW there is also a one-off JD15161....it was applied as well.

This ESU was released for Vertex 2.4, as well as some other payroll problems. There are approx 10 sars involved from 4/16 - 4/23 (ESU came out 4/30.) Here's the latest from JDE:

> This is the information from Development. You need to change both
> the product code and system code to 88 as shown in the screen print below.
>
> In Xe, sar 5648471 was done last year to obsolete B7700004, B7700008,
> B7700009, B7700010.
>
> To obsolete an object, use system code 88 and product code 88 :

Unfortunately, I didn't get a screen shot that was supposed to go with the email. So I need to figure out how to obsolete a BSFN.

Jeremy,

I think all you have to do is check out the BSFN and change the system code to 88 and check it back in.

Actually, you don't have to check it out. All the user needs to do is put it into a project, go to design and change the product and system code. Then click ok, and remove from project. Did that, and now am waiting on the package build. We did a resubmit so hopefully it will finish up soon.

Obsoleting the BSFNs I mentioned in a prior post seems to have cured the problem. Hopefully JDE will get the problem fixed so other users will not have the same problem. Have a good day all.

Back