SPC Generator for Deployment server

wgrantusa

Well Known Member
I have tried to use the JDE download to create a SPC code for the new deployment server I am building. During install it is asking for only a group of 2 for a code. WHen using the generator, it is giving me a grouping of 3, which I can't use.

Where can I find the correct SPC geneator? I downloaded the SPC generator from the Update Center and this isn't giving me the correct layout. Has anyone else had this same issue?

Stephanie,

Is this a pre Xe deployment server? Xe and above would use revision level 5 (from the drop down), which uses a 3 group code. If your system is asking for a 2 group code , then it could be pre xe or Xe licensed by individual modules, in which case choose revision level 4 or what ever it shows on your screen. 4 and below would generate a 2 group code

Hi,

Please, check that if you have download the proper SPC
generator.

It must be for Xe production, not for Demo.
Xe Production and Xe Demo SPC generators are not the same.

I was able to get it working. I had to call JDE and they were able to generate the code for me. Would love to be off of XE but that isn't going to happen. We are moving off of JDE in about 3 years and going to IFS. Should be a whole lotta fun.

Thanks for all the input.

Back