JD Edwards EnterpriseOne-Lotus Domino Integration

Mo Sid

Hello,

Has anyone here worked on building a custom JD Edwards EnterpriseOne-Lotus Domino Integration solution? Any tips on how to approach building this solution will be appreciated. Thanks!

I personally wouldn't know my dominos from my checkers - HOWEVER, there IS a Lotus Domino EnterpriseOne Collaborative Portal CD out there I believe...

Collaborative Portal 5.1.0.1 - Lotus Domino Enterprise Server for Windows®, V6.5.3

Not sure if that helps ?

Mo,

We have had integration between Lotus Notes Domino and JDE for over five years. We use webmethods as the middleware. We have a custom CRM app built in Domino that we send and receive data to and from the Address Book. I'm not the developer, so I can't give you a lot more details beyond that.

Gregg Larkin

We have an "integration" between Xe and Lotus DominoDocument Manager. We use LDDM to store a variety of documents (Supplier insurance, PO related info, HR related docs) and Xe via the web client. We have an agent written in LDDM which is called from a variety of row exits at different points in Xe. The agent is invoked via an URL which passes information of the form "Field=xxxx, Value=yyyy" which is interpreted by the agent, a search executed and the resulting matching documents from LDDM returned in a separate browser window.

From that cumbersome explanation you may have grasped is that we have implemented in effect a form of replacement for Media Objects. The same process would be applicable fairly simply to standard Domino databases.

Back