Not able to access Prod Env

kiran g

kiran g

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am using JDE EnterpriseOne 8.12,(TR 8.96), sqlserver 2000 as db and HTML server on WAS 6 on Win2k3 server machines.

Whenever I tried to access any applications in Environment other than DV812 through web client, I am getting the following error (as logged in jasdebug log):
---------------------------------------------------------

10 Jul 2007 19:34:37,332 [Line ?] [main] [SEVERE] - [JDBJ] Requesting a spec in pathcode <PD812> and using serialized objects build for pathcode <DV812>, last updated <Audit: user = JDE, host = ps3493, port = 6014, Timestamp = Mon Jul 09 15:25:23 IST 2007>.
10 Jul 2007 19:34:37,348 [Line ?] [main] [DEBUG ] - [JDBJ] Transaction 7 state changing from auto commit to closed.
10 Jul 2007 19:34:37,348 [Line ?] [main] [DEBUG ] - [JDBJ] Transaction 6 state changing from auto commit to closed.
10 Jul 2007 19:34:37,363 [Line ?] [main] [SEVERE] - [JDBJ] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [SPEC_NOT_FOUND] Unable to find OneWorld specification for {0}. com.jdedwards.database.services.spec.SpecMapTransientException: Requesting a spec in pathcode <PD812> and using serialized objects build for pathcode <DV812>, last updated <Audit: user = JDE, host = ps3493, port = 6014, Timestamp = Mon Jul 09 15:25:23 IST 2007>.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone has any idea about it, is it due to missing settings at jde end or due to invalid spec objects? should I go for spec regeneration for other environments?

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Kiran

1. In the JAS.in [OWWEB], what path code(s) are specified?
2. Are you using the same web server to access Development Environment?

In my experience, you need to isolate a web server(s) for each environment. ie. 1 for Dev, and 1 or more for Prod.
The Path codes specified above, only the first one seems to be recognised.
You will get the error when you try to access Production environment/Path code on a web server set for Development.

Hope this helps

Hi Kiran

You got quite a mess there.
Seems that you're trying to access PD812 specs from a
DV812 instance.
You should better keep a pathcode x instance.

In 8.12 each pathcode should be in a different instance.. Else they dont work.. coz of the on the fly generation of serialized objects.

in the JAS ini only 1 pathcode should be active .. dont use two..

till 8.11 they used to work , but not recommended coz of caching issues..

In short create separate instance for each pathcode.

thank you all for the replies...I was using the same JAS server for Development and Production environment..I will give a another try by setting up another separate JAS server for Production.

Once again thanks for guiding me
smile.gif

Kiran

Back