callbsfn error

J_J

Hello I just build a full pakcage in B7332 and package was build without a single error. I installed it on a fat cleint and when I am trying to run. I keep gettign call BSFN error whcih I can click ok and proceed but these call Bsfn errors areannoying Does any one know the reason for such behaviour. This is On NT/SQL server. I am attachign the jde and jdedebug logs...

Appreciate any help

Attachments

• 74614-jdelog.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 86
Did you delete the glbtbl files and dddict and ddtext files from the local specs? That may help in this case. For a new full package, it's best practice to run R92TAM and R98CRTGL afterwards. Also, send your package build logs (BuildError.txt and the log files from the package work directory).

There are a couple fo things you can do. Make sure you compile the package with 'clear output first' checked. This is switched off by default in B7332.
Check for 'Not checked into Pathcode' messages in the buildlog.txt log file.

Gerd

Hello Building global table didnot help...I build the bsfn in debug mode and JDE has asked me to buildit in Optimise mode. I am ot sure if that will resolve te issue.

Here is the logs from previos package build

Attachments

• 74651-logs.zip
    31.3 KB · Views: 83
Try Gerds suggestion. Then try with optimize mode. I build all my packages that way and don't have any issues. The one time I tried in debug mode, I had some issues and I can't remember if they were similar to the errors you are receiving.

Back