User Overrides Disappearing

cncmiller

cncmiller

[frown]
We have just applied SP20 to our enterprise AS/400. We dropped the F98950 table (User Override Table) per JD Edwards document. Now when a user goes into JD Edwards and saves their User Overrides they log out and then log back in their overrides have disappeared. Anyone experienced this anonmaly

Hi

Did you drop the F98950 - or did you recreate the F98950 ? I think the documentation asked you only to delete certain user override records and only when coming up from a certain service pack level.

Simple question, but I'll ask it just to get it out of the way, are they saving the format before they exit?

I think you were to only delete UDC's of type "H"...that type could be
wrong so don't quote me, but I think it was only one specific type. Do
you have a backup copy of the table??

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:25:21 -0800 (PST) cncmiller
We have just applied SP20 to our enterprise AS/400. We

We also had this issue when we first applied SP20. Did you apply a OneOff ? I think you need E1 or later. Check out SAR 6188391 on the JDE knowledge garden.

When you dropped the F98950, did you also clear out F98BLOB? We sometimes have problems with user overrides when these tables get out of sync.

Good luck.

Thanks all for your responses. John and I work together. We are going to update our Citrix farm with MDAC 2.6, IE 5.5 SP2 and apply one-off J (testing first of course).

As far as the answers for questions asked of us so far...

- Yes, they are saving their formats,
- IE5 w/MDAC2.5,
- We did not apply the one-off,
- We did not drop the BLOB table, only F98950.

We'll respond back on how things are going. Thanks again.

We had similar issues when we were on SP18. When the users created overrides in HTML, it deleted all the overrides for the that app. This was fixed in SP19F1.

Hope this helps.

Wes

Back