clicked button name

cse

Hi all,
anybody know how get clicked button name OK,CANCEL, etc. in interactive application ?

Hi 'CSE' !?

In Form design click on 'Form', then on 'Menu / Toolbar exists'. Click 'Add' and on the drag down box of 'Class' you'll find the available buttons.

Rgds,

Hi Sef,
I need in Grid / Row exit event tell OK or Cancel button was pressed then CALL form 1 or CALL form 2.
No more, no less :)
Eugene

Hi,
I think the best is to create a variable and to give it a value in the 'Button clicked' event for each button (e.g. values 'O' and 'C'), and then make your test according to the value of this variable

Button clicked event is after Row exit event. I need solve tree occurrence: 1. change row on grid only 2. press Cancel 3. Press OK

Then why don't you call your form 1 or form 2 in the 'button clicked ' event ?

Hi Eugene

Still not sure exactly what you want to achieve. Can you set a variable which is changed when a component in the grid is changed and based on the variable call or don't call the other forms from the OK and Cancel button?

rgds,

Hi Sef,
I can call the other form if 1. change row in grid 2. (enter any values to grid) click to OK buton 3. and no call other form if I click to button Cancel

Back