Update F41021

jde109

hello!
I am going to customize the availability application of JDE.
i need some help on same.may i pls know when F41021 gets updated?when record is inserted in this table?through which application?
i have identified three of them
1.adjustment 2.transfer 3. reclasification
but i fail to find the updae/insert statement in these application ,for F41021.
can anyone help me resolve this issue?

That I have seen it also gets updated from
Work Orders,
Purchase Orders
Sales Orders

Thanx Ronnet,
I am still not getting how it gets updated as i unable to find any update or insert statement for F42021 in the code written for these applications.
I tried to debug the application for issues to find where exactly the update to F42021 takes place,but could only found one function F4114 begin document after execution of which i could able to c the update happening in f420121.
if u have any knowledge abt how the update takes place ..will u pls share?

JDE109,

First, if you would be so kind as to provide us your system information - it goes a long way to help with troubleshooting info.

Go to the Cross Reference Utility - Everywhere a Table is used. Type in your table (F41021) then Find. Notice that there are well over a dozen BSFNs that touch the table. Any one of those BSFNs can be planted internally to any one of the applications you are looking at... and several of them might perform the update functions (or be planted internal to other BSFNs....)...

It is sort of a cascading/exponential debug thing...

Good luck, hope the CRU helps.

Daniel

Hey 109,

If all you want to do is trap or insert your own logic when this table is updated then consider using a table trigger . . .

Have you tried using the cross-reference utility? There is a query (provided you have this utility loaded) application that can be used to find instances where a table is called. In fact, you may be able to find NER calling a table.

Back