UBE's not showing in jobque

leonard1

UBE\'s not showing in jobque

We have recently moved all of our peoplsoft 8.10 servers from one office to another, all is up and running but whenever a UBE is submitted it is not appearing in the submitted jobs application. Checking the batch server, one can see the kernel processes and the runbatch.exe process, there also appears to be additional load on this server when a particulary intensive ube is submitted. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: UBE\'s not showing in jobque

Hello Leonard, if you have a Windows ent. server, check in the PrintQueue folder on the server to see if when you submit the UBE a PDF file is generated. If it is, then this is probably a problem with logical datasource definition for your server or some problems with BSFNs mapped to run on the incorrect location. I recall dealing with this type of issue in the past and my approach was to review a jdedebug log for when I used WSJ to retrieve queue information, there I was able to determine there was a problem with how my server logical datasource was defined. I don't remember exactly what it was.

Regards.

Back