Tool that help in Retrofit Process

Pranoy

Hi,

I'm new to jde and I'm interested in retrofit process, about which I have been studying from past three weeks, I just wanted to know whether there is any supporting application other than ER, Form Compare (JDE Tools) which assist is the retrofit process. If you know any please post. Thanks in Advance.

not much else i can think of. besides a text merge tool for your c-bsfns if you wanna use.

When upgrading systems older than 8.9 (such as XE) custom 'C' BSFNs need to be modified to conform to JDE's Unicode handling conventions. There is a command line conversion tool which aids in converting custom 'C' code - but I don't recall its name off hand. Do some searching and you'll find it or some other helpful person will tell us its name.

[ QUOTE ]
When upgrading systems older than 8.9 (such as XE) custom 'C' BSFNs need to be modified to conform to JDE's Unicode handling conventions. There is a command line conversion tool which aids in converting custom 'C' code - but I don't recall its name off hand. Do some searching and you'll find it or some other helpful person will tell us its name.

[/ QUOTE ]

what? there's a tool for that?
cool.gif
darnit, why didn't u tell me a cpl yrs ago? would have saved me some work here and there
cool.gif

Back