Supplier Address Book - GL Distribution (GL Offset Code)

pyramid

Hi Everybody,

The case is illustrated as follows: I have Supplier defined in supplier master information, here in GL Distribution Tab GL Offset field is left blank. Now i have serivce or Non-stock PO for the same supplier with line type (B). Now when i am doing voucher match (Order to Match) for my PO system prompts me with error that GL Class code is invalid, i will click on cancel to return to previous screen on the same program (P0411) and will enter the Supplier GL Offset code in the detail line and will click again Order to match from FORM menu in order to continue voucher match process. But this time system gives me another error that Distribution AAI 4330 is missing. Whereas in the above illustrated case i dont require to add any account in AAIs table F4330. Because i am using line type (B) and debit or expense account is already entered in Order detail line.

If anyone know please explain it to me.

Best regards,
AK

Look at your Line Type B and verify that the Inventory Interface is B,and
UNCHECK the Voucher Match Variance Account check box.
When this is checked it looks for the 4330 AAI.

Check the B line type to make sure the Inventory Interface is B, and

Hi!

Thanks for you feedback, i will think this will work i will test this on Saturday. But tell me some does it has any other impact if i uncheck this box.

Thank you very much.

AK

TopNotchGuy <[email protected]> wrote:
Look at your Line Type B and verify that the Inventory Interface is B,and
When this is checked it looks for the 4330 AAI. TopNotch Consulting, Inc. 877-293-6357

Back