Win2k Server SP4
SQL 2000, SP2
Metaframe XPa v1.0/SP3
-------------------------------------

Xe, Update6 SP19.1_B1
SQL2k SP2, WIN2k SP4
Metaframe XPa SP2

John,

I'm planning on installing R1 on Monday and have the same concerns and questions that you do.

It would be great if people could share their experiences w/this oneoff. Thanks.

Ralph

Our company has installed R1. We have found an issue with division calculations since applying it that was not in O or Q. We've found that anything with a repeating remainder, ex) .3333333 as the result of a division causes errors and is not displayed properly on reports. Peoplesoft has a SAR for us on this and may be updating R1 or giving us some kind of individual fix for this, since S1 isn't due out until March.

Errrr... When will this service pack madness end.

We applied R1 to our DV and PY. Here is the dirty laundry after one day of testing:
* Web issues related to inflating of data structures prevent us from moving passed basic testing. It could be some type of configuration issue at our end, but I am still researching.
* Our reports that complete any type of statistical analysis are broken. When the statistic should by 3% it is coming back with 99.999999%.

....and not just this One Off.... all of the One Offs....

I have posted a few messages on JDE List about SP22....and still..... weeks later we are on SP21..... Peoplesoft really need to get the service pack problems sorted out once and for all.... sure the basic installs are no problem but when you through in multi-foundation and OW Web with generations, we are talking a lot of work and wasted time!! :(

Back