SOP and Tax Rates

marjde

Hi,

Happy new year to all of you!!!

Is there anyway I can enter a Sales Order and overwrite some of the default information that is taken from the Customer Master. For example, we need to be able to overwrite the Tax Rate if we need to rather than the system just taking the default value. After pressing ADD on the Sales Order Entry screen and entering the usual information, is there a FORM or EXIT I need to goto to overwrite the default info from the customer master information???

many Thanks,
Ian

Not sure about One World, but in World the tax info is on the Sales Order Header (as the default for the order) or on the Detail line 'Additional Information' Option 1 on the Order Enrtry Screen...

Hope this helps

Regards

Gareth Jones

...many Thanks for that Gareth..in OW its on an exit called 'Sales Order Entry Information'
...Incidently, did you used to work at JDE many moons ago (1996) travelling to wierd and exotic locations??? If you didnt, accept my appologies!

I cannot tell a lie.... yes I did......

Unable to recognise you from your email address...... Can you give me a clue.....

Regards
Gareth Jones
Core Systems Competence Centre
Total UK Ltd
Tel No: 01923 69 3625
Fax 01923 694477
email [email protected]
(Embedded image moved to file: pic05021.jpg)

marjde
<[email protected] To: [email protected]
om> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: SOP and Tax Rates
jdeapps-bounces@j
delist.com

02/01/2004 15:57
Please respond to
JDELIST
Applications
Discussions

marjde replied to your post at the site: .
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=65890

...many Thanks for that Gareth..in OW its on an exit called 'Sales Order Entry
Information'...Incidently, did you used to work at JDE many moons ago (1996) travelling to wierd and
exotic locations??? If you didnt, accept my appologies!

World A7.3 Cum 10

Back