Sales Order Tables

audioman

Hi,

Does anyone know how F4211.ECST is read by JDE? Is there a specific program that reads this?

I'm planning to "change the logic" of how SO Approvals are determined (for backorders). Since SO backorders have a value of 0, F4211.ECST is 0. (This is a JDE Design) I want the system (or the program that reads F4211.ECST) to read F4201.TOTC or compute for ECST on-the-fly. Any ideas?

Thanks!

This question may be better suited to the Applications forum. You could get better information there.

I'll throw my 2 cents in, though. I believe that field is only 'used' by JDE at Sales Update time (which is the very last step in the sales order process). If your only concern is how backordered lines are accounting for the ECST, I don't think JDE is ever concerned with ECST for B/O lines. A backordered line will never make it to Sales Update.

I suppose any margin processing/reporting may be affected too...

Keep in mind, that's coming from developer...you should also seek help from the functional people as they will probably have more insight into your question.

Good luck.

[ QUOTE ]
This question may be better suited to the Applications forum. You could get better information there.

I'll throw my 2 cents in, though. I believe that field is only 'used' by JDE at Sales Update time (which is the very last step in the sales order process). If your only concern is how backordered lines are accounting for the ECST, I don't think JDE is ever concerned with ECST for B/O lines. A backordered line will never make it to Sales Update.

I suppose any margin processing/reporting may be affected too...

Keep in mind, that's coming from developer...you should also seek help from the functional people as they will probably have more insight into your question.

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, JDE is not concerned with ECST for backorders. I'm still clueless about this issue.
frown.gif
Is P42232 affecting the SO approval procedure? It is being called by P4210.

Back