Row security setup for Category Codes

Brainshtorm

Hi guys,

I would be very grateful if you point me out what might be a problem.
I configured an inclusive row security setup (JDE 9.1) over a table F0101 for certain values in Category Code 01/01 (allias AC01). The security options are all "Y" for certain AC01.
When I run an application P90CA080 which uses business view V90CA080E [F0101/F03012/F42140] the configured row security is simply ignored and all the rows are shown.
I played around and configured an inclusive row security over the same table F0101 but with a field "TAX" and it worked!
I have to mention also that the security row setup for category code AC01 works fine in FAT client. Though it doesn't work in WEB. As I've already mentioned the application I try to secure is P90CA080.
When you press "Find" in the WEB application all the rows appears and when you select the one restricted in the next application you will see empty fields. Nevertheless the security should start working at the moment you press "Find" as it works in FAT client and must show only the records you are allowed to see.
We tried to clear all the cache. We even restarted the server. Howevere it didn't helped.

Could anyone give me a hint what might be the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Back