Records Disappearing from F4201 and F4211 after 30 min

nac

nac

Hello everyone! This is my first post, so I apologize if I sound like a total newby.

I am a new JDE Developer working on some XML Interop integration in our 8.1 environment for Sales Orders. We are having an issue that records are disappearing after 30 minutes when entered through the XML Interop calls.

What we are doing is calling the F4211FSBeginDoc, F4211FSEditLine, and finally F4211FSEndDoc BSFN's to create a Sales Order. The XML returns are all ok, no errors, and the order shows up on the F4201 and F4211 tables like it normally would through the E1 web interface, statuses are normal, etc. Then after about 30 minutes, poof! The order is gone. Any idea what could be causing this, are we missing a flag, BSFN, or something that commits an order permanently?

Thank you all in advance for your help/ideas. I can see this community is great and I look forward to contributing.

Hi there! could be that the transaction failed and was rolled back (there can be multiple reasons for this) but usually this happens in a minute or two

Check the F41021WF table to see if it leaves transactions behind? (F41021WF holds the inventory commitment transactions that could not be rolled back when the order/transaction failed)

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Thanks for the reply. I am testing this with a Quote, so I don't believe there is any inventory commitment going on. Would there be another table I could see the transactions that failed?

Back