R470412 & R42800 in **PROOF MODE** always taking a PV NN !!!

ccornagg

Well Known Member
Dear JDEList,

I'm currently investigating on a (IMHO) big issue on both R470412 and R42800:
this 2 batches are using XT4314ZN MBF in order to be able to book an AP Voucher (EDI Voucher Match coming from R43800 and SK-OK Intercompany Transactions coming from R4210IC).

It seems to me that NO proof mode is REALLY supported inside XT4314ZN since a new voucher number (PV in JDE standard setup) is ALWAYS taken (see X0010GetNextNumber) inside F4314BeginDoc BF.

This is not really nice, and could also be considered as "not compliant" for some legal/tax constraints (at least in Italy and other South-European countries) where sequential numbering (without gaps) is mandatory for Suppliers VAT Book.

I hope someone of you can help me in answering to the following questions:

1. did you experience the same issue ? did you receive any hints from JDE/Oracle ?

2. why both AP (B0400047) and AR (B03B0011) MBF are hitting NN during "EndDoc" phase, while Voucher/Match MBF (XT4314ZN) is acting differently ? is there a logical inconsistency ?

Thank you very much for any idea you would like to share with me on this topic !

Ciao,

Carlo

P.S. - Main tests were executed using Xe (Update 4) but I'm not happy to see that 8.11 logic seems to be the same described above !

Back