R46171 versions and single threaded queues

johndanter

johndanter

Legendary Poster
Hi list,

Would I be right in thinking ALL versions of R46171 for a given warehouse MCU site need to run in their own single threaded batch queue and stack up and wait.

You can have several versions of this running willy nilly over the same warehouse data across 3 different queues...?

Makes sense to me, I just wanted it confirmed.

We have an issue where every so often our are way out and I've just noticed about 15 different versions on WSJ all over 3 different queues for the SAME warehouse

No wonder of doesn't work.

Correct?

Ta

John

Anyone please????

As I now have another linked question in relation to subsystem jobs and single threaded queues

We have many versions of R46171, some subsystem, some launched from a menu

Can I place ALL these versions on the same queue?
Something is telling me I cannot run a subsystem on a single threaded queue as it will just constantly consume that single threaded queue and never end....?

Can somebody with a bit more knowledge than me, kindly let me know if I am right or wrong in that assumption please?

If I am right, how can do people get subsystem versions of R46171 running harmoniously along side the menu launched versions of R46171

Thanks

John
smile.gif

150 views, no comments?

Anyone have an opinion please?

How do most sites run warehousing subsystems and BV versions at the same time.

Thanks

John

Hi guys

Can one of you please spare me 5 minutes. I help out many here, so it'd be nice to get it back once in while :)

If you have more than one warehouse....
Can you please have a look at your WSJ and tell me how your runs of R46171* look on your WSJ screen

Are they all running in the same queue or on different queues per MCU site

Thanks

John

Back