Printing from Oracle Support

jimmymac

Reputable Poster
Not sure where else to post this, but thought someone here might have a bright idea to address my question.

Whenever we go on the oracle support website and pull up an EnterpriseOne document, for example, the 1099 document 661888.1. There is an option on the site for printing the document, and it always comes out with about an inche or so truncated on the right side. So words, images, etc are cut off. Its not much but you are likely missing important words.

We have tried landscape vs portrait, same thing, its still truncates. I also tried using the browser print button instead of the print button on the oracle site, but same thing. We have occasionally been able to print a document that is complete without truncation, but it seems to be on a document by document basis.

Anyone else run across this or have any suggestions. I opened a ticket on Oracle, but it immediately got reassigned to another team, then as disappeared altogether. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

For me i use a pdf printer (Foxit PhantomPDF) instead of printing it directly to paper. It turns out okay for me...see attached sample of 661888.1.pdf (sorry i have to secure the file).

I use google chrome to browse the oracle support site and print it off the pdf.

Hope this helps.

I was VERY frustrated by this, but found that the problem was solved by printing from Firefox, instead of IE.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom