Print UBE in Portrait format

KHOSI

Hello,
I had this silly bug and I am convinced that experts outhere will give me a solution to this bug.
One of our custom UBE has been printing in Landscape. We realized that the report became too thick at month end so we need to slim it down. I moved the fields so they all fit in a Portrait format. i modified Report/Print Setup from Landscape to Portrait. Previewed it within Design : the resulted report opens in PDF in Portrait format. Printed it OK in Portrait. Saved it and ran it Locally. THis time the resulted report opens it PDF Landscape format and I cannot change it.
I tried to modify the printsetup but it is already set to Portrait.
Any comments will surely help

Many thanks

Hi Kham,

Did you try delete/creating a new version of the report. I had this problem and when I created new version it print Portrait and the old version printed Landscape.

Try it. Let me know.

solution: make the same change in the version.
if you change landscape to portrait you must make it in the report and in all of versions.

Hope this answer help you.

Thank you to both of you Daniel and Adri.
I forgot to modify the Print setup in each of the versions. Just did that and life is more beautifull than before :)

Thanks
Kham

Hello,
I had this silly bug myself and wasted 2 days trying to solve it. Thanks VERY much for your answers.
V

Back