Payroll "Paperless" for Deposit Advices & W-2s

JCelestino

JCelestino

Payroll \"Paperless\" for Deposit Advices & W-2s

Our Payroll department would like to investigate vendor options for doing electronic presentation of pay check deposit advices and W-2s to eliminate the printing of those forms by their department. I'm reaching out to fellow JDE customers to see what vendors you might be utilizing for those services. Are there any strong players in the space with JDE knowledge? Sure would make the project a lot easier.

TIA,
Janet

Re: Payroll \"Paperless\" for Deposit Advices & W-2s

I have worked with several customers that adopted a process using Create!Form to produce electronic output for the employees to access via their company intranet.
One customer I ran into just over a year ago chose to run JDE Payroll in-house but send the payment information (custom extract from the PR files) to ADP to deliver via e-mail to the employees as well as manage the company's tax payments and filings.
There must be other customers doing something in this area as printed payment advices are so "1999".

I've not encountered any customers doing any electronic media for W-2 forms as yet. But there probably are some companies doing this.

Thought I'd circle back around to mention that our HR/Payroll has contracted with Paperless Pay Corp. to accomplish this. Paperless Pay says they will just take our spool files to load their system. A bit odd, but hopefully it works as they hope it will.

Back