package build - memory violation - two diff. SP's

coexistence_cnc

package build - memory violation - two diff. SP\'s

We are receiving the following error when building a “full client/server” package for DV on the Deployment Server busbuild.exe – Application error…The instruction at “0x78011b09” referenced memory at “0x1237b000”. The memory could not be read.

We can build a full client server in Production on SP 17 but are not able to on SP21 Update 7 in Development.

I can see on the DS during the BusBuild process that the memory error appears on BSFN: N1702050. I don’t know if it’s this ner or the next one that may be causing the problem or maybe it is not relevant at all.

The DS and ES are current and meet JDE’s MTR’s.

I’m going to try an update package with this ner and a few others to see what happens as well as build a full package from another “fat” client.

Would really appreciate it if you could share with me any ideas you might have.

O/S 400 V5R1, OneWorld xe, multi foundation, sp17 and Update 5 in Production, sp 21 and update 7 in Development. Planner esu JD19076..All special instructions (pre/post) for update 7 have been completed.

DS is Server 2000, SP 2 with 1gb ram..no anti virus running or installed on the DS.

Re: package build - memory violation - two diff. SP\'s

Don't know if this will help you or not. But we are in the testing phase of SP22_I1 and could not build Update Packages for the Server. We would get the same memory violation error.

Working with the debug logs, one of our JDE Developers noticed a call to the F90701 table and checked out the table. The table along with several other tables had never been generated or had their indexes created.

We did that and re-tested. It worked. Our Package builds completed. It also fixed another issue where we could not run the R98CRTGL - XJDE0001 from a menu. Following are the tables.

F90701 - INTEROPERABILITY EVENT DEFINITION
F90702 - INTEROPERABILITY SUBSCRIBER ENROLLMENT
F90703 - EVENT LINK
F90704 - EVENT PROTOCOL
F907011 - INTEROPERABILITY EVENT DETAIL
F90721 - LOGICAL SUBSCRIBER

Joy

Correction::::should be F907021 - LOGICAL SUBSCRIBER table....

F90701 - INTEROPERABILITY EVENT DEFINITION
F90702 - INTEROPERABILITY SUBSCRIBER ENROLLMENT
F90703 - EVENT LINK
F90704 - EVENT PROTOCOL
F907011 - INTEROPERABILITY EVENT DETAIL
F907021 - LOGICAL SUBSCRIBER

We had similar issues when we were in Multi Foundation.

PD and DV was at SP20 and CP was at SP22. Full package build was failing in CP for us.

The Business function on which it is failing will be in the log folder on the DS under the Full package name. \\Deployment Server\CP7333\PACKAGE\CP7333FA\log

The business function name which is shown on the Build Screen during the Full package name has already been built and it is building the next business function. This next business function would be in the log folder and that is where it is failing. Some one correct me if this wrong.

Our Central objects are also located on our ES, AS/400. We opend a ticket with JDE and they came back and wanted the JDE.log file which showed all kinds of issues, and concluded that the Central objects were corrupted in our CP Environment.

So we refreshed the Central objects from the last clean backup in the CP Environment and from that time onward the Full package build went smoothly with out any issues.

Hope this helps.

Sri

Back