P48013 not correctly updating F3111 part list Enterprise One version 9 tools release 8.98

PRS01

P48013 not correctly updating F3111 part list Enterprise One version 9 tools release 8.98

When changing the qty ordered on the P48013 work order entry application notice that the Qty Ordered on the P3111 application is not updating correctly and if qtys have already been issued on the F3111 those are also being updated incorrectly, does any one know why?

hello ,
when i am issuing the component from the part list, In 9.2, ordered qty is changing unknowingly in the part list, Can anybody tell what causing to change the ordered qty of the component

Hello Experts,

Please need your input on this, When I issue the component in a specific order, so for some component, the ordered qty is changing , means it is observed that if the component is issue from a allocated lot number then it is showing correct ordered qty but when the component is issued from a unallocated lot then new line is created in the part list where order qty is getting subtracted from the original line but not shown in the new line.

example : if for Component ABC i want to issue 500qty for which XYZ lot is allocated in the part list
Now if i am issuing 100qty component ABC through PQR lot then New line is created in the part list & now after issuing this 100 qty the orignal line is showing ordered qty as 400 , it is correct but the New line is not showing ordered qty as 100 & hence the overall ordered qty for the component is not getting tally & due to this end user is raising concern of ordered qty getting changed

Your BOM says 500 of item ABC and lot XYZ to begin.
You issue 100 of item ABC, but lot PQR. This reduces your BOM "need" to 400 of item ABC and lot XYZ, which the original line is adjusted to show.
Your new line is only showing 100 consumed and nothing in the demand as it was not part of the original demand.
Total current BOM demand (400 + 0) plus Total Issues (0 + 100) = Total Original Demand (500)
Sounds like everything is working as it should.

Back