Organization Charts

Tezdoll

The company that I am currently with is looking for a tool to pull information out of JDE (oracle backend) and to make Organization chats out of the information. I have looked over the internet and found one vendor that says they do this. However, it appears they connect directly with the oracle database and thus might lose JDE security.

Does anyone know of a tool / application / JDE add-on that would pull information out of JDE for dynamic Organization flow charts, Succession charts, and things of that nature.

If you need any additional information please let me know. I'm really new to JDE.

Take a look at the JDE app P08713W. This should get you what you want.

Tez,

Can you explain, in more detail, your situation?

Which Org Chart are you referring (Business Unit, Employee or ....)?

If you are looking for Business Unit Org Chart and are on an iSeries - I have a seven year old solution I can dig up. It does involve a complex SQL View - if that's ok.

Please append your Platform/Config information to the footer of you posts
grin.gif

(db)

Why won't this work for you? What is it that you are looking to accomplish?

Your requirement could be handled through OrgPublisher which can connect through standard connectors to your ERP system or through ODBC to the database. It has some nice inbuilt security features. It can even generate chart from a CSV report output of hierarchy data from JDE.

Back