E9.2 Orchestation: Is it possible to create CSV file based on values from 2 data request

kaliraj

Hi,

First data request has values VAL1, VAL2.
Second data request has VAL1, VAL3,VAL4,VAL5.......

Created ORCH to read the first DR and VAL1 from first DR is passed to DR2.VAL1 to fetch remaining columns.

Now need to create single CSV files containing all values VAL1,VAL2,VAL3,VAL4,VAL5 and email the same using message request.

Is this feasible without custom script?

Regards,
Kaliraj

Without custom script your idea of "joining" header/detail data to output exactly how you want it is not feasible (in my experience), but visw's suggestion gets you much closer much quicker!

I think that to get from a data request (or 2, etc) to CSV for a message you might need to write some script anyway.

I was very shy to learn scripting at first but I think it is a necessary step to unlocking the full power of orchestrations. I really suggest you dive in to that pool and get scripting to get exactly what you want!

We have restrictions in creating Views. So wanted to check if there is any other way.

After further analysis we were able to find a standard view available and generated the CSV file.
First ORCH reads the view and another DR to get address book who's who email ID and creates data as CSV.
Created another ORCH with message request getting above email as input.

How to add first ORCH CSV as attachment to message request?

Last edited:
Back