negative IR (item reclassification) transaction

anksan

Hi,

We need to transfer some item from manufacturing location to Raw material location, the user by mistake has done the negative IR (Item reclassification) transaction and the transaction (TM) designed to transfer material from RM to Manufacturing location does not allow negative entry.

The user don't want to reverse the IR transaction as it will move the stock back to manufacturing location and to do Inventory transfer (IT), IA(Inventory adjustment) and II(Inventory issue) we need to explain and don't want to do.

anybody having any idea how to stabilize the system in JD Edwards without moving back the stock to manufacturing location and without doing IT, IA and II.

It is helpful to the readers if you identify your system.<font color="white">. </font> For example, I'm on B7333, SP18.1, and we use SQL Server 2000.

Using P4116, I tried to reclass a negative quantity and I get Error ID: 0133 "Negative Amount Invalid".

Regarding reversals, if a mistake was made they are a key tool.<font color="white">. </font>One of the benefits is that they are self-documenting in terms of leaving an audit trail.

FYI,
Robert Berkey

Back
Top Bottom