multiple price adjustments

stc757

Hello, We have a situation where users are adding lines to an existing sales blanket order. They enter the current date as the price effective date and the system then applies the wrong adjustment. For instance, we have a $10 discount effective from 7/24/13 through 11/15/2013 and a $5
discount effective from 11/16/2013 through 8/31/2014. When they enter a new line on the blanket, they used 11/16/2013 as the price effective date which should pull the $5 discount but instead pulled the $10 discount which is no longer effective. I had a suspicion that E1 was using the order date to pull the discount regardless of what is put in the price effective date. To test, I changed
the order header date to the current date 12/3/2013 and then entered a new line. It pulled the correct discount of $5. How do I get the correct adjustment using the newly entered price effective date? Our preference type 14 "Price Adjustment Schedule" is set to use effective dates. I've searched the list and Oracles Support Site for similar problems but haven't run across the exact same problem.
We are running Enterprise 1, version 8.98, tools release 8.98.4.12 Thanks for your help.

Off the top of my head:

Branch Plant Constants (P41001), Form exit to System Constants. In the lower section verify the Sales Price Based On Date is correct.

Don't change it unless you know what you're doing. This will change pricing for everyone.

hi, am new to this site..can anyone please tell me how to start a new post..I am not able to see any option forthat...thnks !!!

Back