MRP running slow in E810

skrishna

We are in the middle of go-live on E810 and the MRP takes 3x the time to run in 810 vs XE. Please provide some insight into this.
Thanks

MRP is generating 1.5million in records. XE servers are 4yrs old. E810 servers are brand new. Running sql2k in 810 on w2k OS. XE in NT4 w/sqly 7. running gross regen. 21 planning wks, MRP w/ or w/o MPS.

I can't be bothered to do all the research as to what the Net Change is for R3482 between these two versions of the software but I can imagine that there are very large changes. There may be new Processing Options. However, I wouldn't expect a problem of this nature.

Do you think it is a technical middleware problem betwen 8.10 and Db? Or have you checked all the Processing Options and Data Selection between the Versions in Xe and 8.10?

Has the record count changed after E810? Also, are the 1.5 million records in the F3411? What about F3412 and F3413?

What we have found is that it is inconsistent. 1 day it will run in 2hrs, while on another in 11hrs. I heard that there is a memory leak within the app. that psft is addressing.

Back