Looking for the file that contains the SWIFT code

alanp

Hello,

I'm preparing to begin sending FX wires via an EDI 820 V4010. We would send the 820 to our bank they would issue the foreign wire payment. We need to send a file from our AP module in MSP1 to where our EDI translator is located in MSP3. We're using Inovis (formerly Harbinger-Peregrine-etc.) trusted link for AS400.

My question is in locating the file name where the SWIFT code is located. We're not currently using this but the bank requires this. I can find the spot for it in the supplier master information screen under "bank codes" (SWIFT code is an international banking id code used to identify the origin/destination of electronic or wire transfers but I can not find the actual field so our mapper can map this! I've looked in the F0411, F0101, F0414, F0117 files but nothing. The swift code in JDE is "SWFT". Any help in locating this field would be appreciated.

I believe the SWIFT code is on the Bank Transit Number Master file (F0030).

I would be interested in talking with you about how you are accomplishing this. Our company has been wanting to do this for a while, however, we've had problems in cum. 9 as the outbound EDI 820 functionality appears to be incomplete.

Jason Ziegler
I/T Business Unit Liaison
300 Madison Ave.
P.O. Box 10060
Toledo, OH 43699-0060

Office: 419.325.2218
Fax: 419.325.2419
Mobile:419.344.3944
e-mail: [email protected]

Hello,I'm preparing to begin sending FX wires via an EDI 820 V4010. We would send the 820 to our bank they would issue the foreign wire payment. We need to send a file from our AP module in MSP1 to where our EDI translator is located in MSP3. We're using Inovis (formerly Harbinger-Peregrine-etc.) trusted link for AS400.My question is in locating the file name where the SWIFT code is located. We're not currently using this but the bank requires this. I can find the spot for it in the supplier master information screen under "bank codes" (SWIFT code is an international banking id code used to identify the origin/destination of electronic or wire transfers but I can not find the actual field so our mapper can map this! I've looked in the F0411, F0101, F0414, F0117 files but nothing. The swift code in JDE is "SWFT". Any help in locating this field would be appreciated.
JDE World V7.3 Cum 12
AS400
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=W&Number=63276

This is the JDELIST World* Mailing List. To stop receiving these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

Try F0030, the Bank Transit Master File, maintained by P0030.

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:51 PM
Subject: Looking for the file that contains the SWIFT code

would send the 820 to our bank they would issue the foreign wire payment.
We need to send a file from our AP module in MSP1 to where our EDI
translator is located in MSP3. We're using Inovis (formerly
Harbinger-Peregrine-etc.) trusted link for AS400.My question is in locating
the file name where the SWIFT code is located. We're not currently using
this but the bank requires this. I can find the spot for it in the supplier
master information screen under "bank codes" (SWIFT code is an international
banking id code used to identify the origin/destination of electronic or
wire transfers but I can not find the actual field so our mapper can map
this! I've looked in the F0411, F0101, F0414, F0117 files but nothing. The
swift code in JDE is "SWFT". Any help in locating this field would be
appreciated.
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=W&Number=63276
login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click
Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change
message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences.
JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

Steve Landess
V4R4 A7.3 cume9
EDI
(512) 423-0935

Alan,
The SWIFT code is found in F0030. This table stores all the banking information for both suppliers and customers.

alanp <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,I'm preparing to begin sending FX wires via an EDI 820 V4010. We would send the 820 to our bank they would issue the foreign wire payment. We need to send a file from our AP module in MSP1 to where our EDI translator is located in MSP3. We're using Inovis (formerly Harbinger-Peregrine-etc.) trusted link for AS400.My question is in locating the file name where the SWIFT code is located. We're not currently using this but the bank requires this. I can find the spot for it in the supplier master information screen under "bank codes" (SWIFT code is an international banking id code used to identify the origin/destination of electronic or wire transfers but I can not find the actual field so our mapper can map this! I've looked in the F0411, F0101, F0414, F0117 files but nothing. The swift code in JDE is "SWFT". Any help in locating this field would be appreciated.
JDE World V7.3 Cum 12
AS400
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=W&Number=63276

This is the JDELIST World* Mailing List. To stop receiving these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears

World, OW B733X and Xe

Hi,
maybe I am asking different topic, but still in F0030 file, is the maximum field size for beneficiary name only 30 char? Is there any way we can adjust it?

Back