Last Logged In info about JDEList members

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi Eric, Support,

Would be great to see the Last Logged In Date/Time information on JDEList member profiles as well as beside their posts when it is opened, under Reged, Posts and Loc information.

Of course, only if the member enabled to see her/his profile and this do not violate any rule of JDEList.

I am curious sometimes this information - maybe some of us are too.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hello,
In the near future, JDELIST is moving to a new server. After that we will be upgrading the forum software to the next release. No further software modifications are being done until after the upgrade. I will make note of your suggestion though.

Thanks.

Hi Eric,

I am just curious and would like to ask silently: Do you plan to make this minor enhancement?

I am sure, the Support of JDEList has "some" more important issues to solve than this.

All of yours Support is GREATLY Appreciated - Thanks.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Eric,

After a year, I would like to refresh my original request.

Lately, very often I do not receive any feedback from the originator of the post, after I replied her/his post - so I would like know, did she/he visit JDEList after my reply? If yes, then I would like to suppose, that at least she/he had read my post, but she/he was very busy to post a brief feedback.

Regards,

Zoltán

Eric and the Administrators ("The Band"),

I would like to echo Zoltán's request. It would be very handy to know this information for a member who made a post that almost answers your questions, but there is a need to get some more information from that member. Knowing the last time that member logged on would give an idea if that member is still active or not and whether it is worth while trying to find additional informantion from that member.

Hi Eric & Staff,

<font color="blue"> THANK YOU! </font>

Regards,

Zoltán

Eric and the Administrators ("The Band"),

I would like to echo Zoltán's <font color="blue">THANK YOU!</font>

Back