jde interrogator?

sheeba

Reputable Poster
I know this question has been asked a no. of times on jdelist... but wish we had got an answer.

where can we get the jde interrogator tool?

If anyone has it please attach the .exe or upload it on the jdelist download. It was really a nice tool to use to get the file layouts with indexes etc marked all nice and clean.

thanks
Sheeba

sheeba,

While I am not familiar with that utility, there are other utilities that have popped up in the past few years. Some commercial and some free.

I recommend a free tool called JDE Object Browser which does what you're looking for and a whole lot more.

You can find it here.

The following is from the "Help" file that accompanies the Interrogator tool:
The Interrogator has been created to provide an easy to use view of a JDE EnterpriseOne database design (metadata).
Both server and standalone versions of JDE EnterpriseOne can be interrogated to obtain this information. The Interrogator does not use any of the programs provided with JDE EnterpriseOne. All of the information gathered by The Interrogator is obtained from either the database itself or specific table records within the database.
The Interrogator operates in a read only mode and does not update or add any records in the JDE EnterpriseOne database.
To use The Interrogator you must be running Microsoft Office Professional 2002 or later (The Interrogator can also be used with the free Microsoft Access runtime which you can download from Microsoft if you do not have Microsoft Office Professional). Once the JDE EnterpriseOne database has been interrogated connection to JDE EnterpriseOne is no-longer required.
To obtain the latest version of The Interrogator you can go to the Interrogator download site or send an email to [email protected]. If your email goes through a mail filter please advise whether files need to be renamed or if an alternative email address should be used.
Please note - this application is supplied without support or warranty from Oracle.

Back