JDE Books

number_four

I am a new user to JDE and am trying to find module books such as A/P, A/R, Inventory etc. The only thing I am working from now, is a book that someone else put together. Any help provided is greatly appreciated.

You are correct. I am looking for JDE manuals. When I try to log on to the site you have provided, it requires a login and password which I do not have. Can you suggest something else?

Hi number4,
You must be a customer or business partner to access the manuals as well as all of the other good stuff.
When you become one simply call the help line to set up a login.
Dave

Here is my situation...our parent company has been on JDE for a number of years now. We are now connected to JDE via the net and are getting little or no support from our parent. I need to be able to buy these books from someone as this IS our only way to figure JDE out.

Yeah, I agree with Dave. Your parent company should already have a userid and password for the JDE Knowledge Garden.

Before version ERP 8, Your parent should have gotten a CD (or two) with both "print" and "view" versions of the documentation. It might even be loaded on your webserver for you to access, or they could "burn" a copy of the CD(s) and send you the copy. Press the parent for some support.

Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. I will continue to press the parent for more info.

Back